B-TRAYding Nederland BV, located at Nieuwe Gracht 71 2611DV DELFT, is responsible for the processing of personal/company data as indicated in this privacy statement.
Nieuwe Gracht 71
2611 DV DELFT
Phone number: 0031 (0)23 542 12 12
Bas Ronteltap is the Data Protection Officer at B-TRAYding Nederland BV and can be reached at [email protected]
Personal data that we process
B-TRAYding Nederland BV processes your personal data when you purchase products/services from us and/or when you provide personal data to us yourself. Below you’ll find an overview of the personal/company data we process:
- Data you actively provide, e.g. via the website, by e-mail and/or by phone:
- Contact details applicant: company name, first and last name, gender, address, phone number, email address
- Payment details: invoice ID, billing address, bank account number, VAT number
- Shipping address for delivering our products
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
B-TRAYding Nederland BV processes your personal/company data for the following purposes:
- Processing your payment
- Distributing our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- Calling or emailing you if necessary for the execution of our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- Allowing you to create an account
- Shipping your goods
B-TRAYding Nederland BV also processes personal data when we are legally obliged to do so, such as data required for our tax return.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data of website visitors younger than 16 years, unless they have permission from their parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify if a visitor is older than 16 years. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent the collection of data of children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal data of a minor without parental consent, please contact us at [email protected] and we will delete the data.
B-TRAYding Nederland BV does not make decisions about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people, based on automated processing. This refers to decisions made by computer programs or systems, without involving a human (for example an employee of B-TRAYding Nederland BV).
B-TRAYding Nederland BV uses the following programs/systems:
- Email communication via web-based mailing system: B-TRAYding Nederland BV uses a web-based mailing system for email communication, specifically for distributing newsletters. Your email address will be stored here. An appropriate level of protection is applied for processing your data.
- Online Bookkeeping: B-TRAYding Nederland BV uses an online bookkeeping system for processing orders and invoices. Your billing information is stored here. An appropriate level of protection is applied for processing your data.
How long do we keep personal data?
B-TRAYding Nederland BV does not keep your personal data longer than strictly required to fulfill the purposes for which your data was collected. In some cases, the law determines how long we may or must keep data. In other cases, we determine how long we need to keep your data.
We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal/company data:
|(Category) personal data||Retention period||Reason|
|Phone number||> 7 years||for possible after sale services|
|Email address||> 7 years||for possible after sale services|
|Other personal data||> 7 years||for possible after sale services|
|Payment details||> 7 years||tax legislation|
Sharing personal data with third parties
B-TRAYding Nederland BV will only share your data with third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement or to comply with a legal obligation.
Information about the use of the website and website cookies
- remember the language the visitor uses on the website
- prevent bots from accessing the website (security for the quotation form)
View, edit or delete data
You have the right to view, edit or delete your personal/company data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by B-TRAYding Nederland BV. You furthermore have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request for us to forward the personal data we have about you, to you or another organization mentioned by you, in a computer file.
You can submit a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data, cancellation of your consent or an objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected].
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to include a copy of your ID with the request. Please mask your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) in this copy with a black marker. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but always within four weeks.
B-TRAYding Nederland BV would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How do we protect your data?
B-TRAYding Nederland BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
The website of B-TRAYding Nederland BV uses a reliable SSL Certificate (Secure Socket Layer) to ensure that your personal data does not end up in the wrong hands. The URLs of all web pages of B-TRAYding Nederland BV start with https and a padlock icon is visible.
If you believe that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us at [email protected].